Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital
Saskatchewan's new children's hospital, offering world-class care.
Located in Saskatoon, the Jim Pattison Children's Hospital is a modern facility, designed for the care and comfort of patients ages 16 and under and maternal patients.
- Children’s Emergency Department
- Day Medicine
- Family & Play Spaces
- Family Theatre
- Maternal Care Centre
- Maternal Outpatient Clinic
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at JPCH
- Pediatric Inpatient Unit
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Pediatric Outpatient Clinic
- Pediatric Surgery & Recovery
- School Room
- Sleep Lab
- Special Procedure Room/Catheterization Lab
- Teammates for Kids Child Life Zone
Visits from friends and family while in the hospital can help patients stay positive and heal faster.
Review this page to help make your visit to the hospital a little easier.
The Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital (JPCH) is located in Saskatoon. The facility is attached to Royal University Hospital. JPCH is accessed off College Drive.
If you have a general health question, call HealthLine 811 and for emergencies, dial 911. Otherwise, contact our hospital through the information here.