We see children and youth in our school-based clinics who come from low-income families and who:
- May not have access to reliable transportation, or have money for cabs or a bus pass
- May not have regular access to a family doctor
- Are, or who have been, in foster care
- Have dropped out of school or are homeless
- Have physical or mental health needs like depression or anxiety
Some of the services we offer include:
- Pediatric Care
- Mental Health Counselling
- Asthma and Lung Health Educator
- Vision Care
Some of our health-care providers can bill First Nations and Inuit Health Branch on behalf of patients. This is for services that are covered like mental health counselling or eye exams.
We accept referrals from schools and self-referrals for you or your child to the social pediatrics program. Appointments are made by calling St. Mary’s Wellness and Education Center at 306-659-7837.