Our care team is multidisciplinary, meaning that physicians, nurse coordinators, dietitians and social workers work together to help our patients.
There are two clinics to serve Saskatchewan. They are located at the Regina General Hospital and at the Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital in Saskatoon.
Our team helps kids who visit our clinic and who are staying in the hospital. We’re also able to provide Telehealth (audio/video conferencing) services for patients who are unable to visit the hospital.
The team treats and helps kids manage the following conditions:
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Hematuria (blood in the urine)
- Proteinuria and nephrotic syndrome (protein in the urine)
- Problems with normal kidney development
- Infections of the kidney
- Kidney stones
- Acute kidney injury
- Glomerulonephritis (inflammation of the kidneys)
- Chronic kidney disease
- Kidney transplantation