The specialized feeding team can help children who need:
- Feeding tubes
- Children who can’t seem to gain weight
- Children who have trouble swallowing
Your specialized feeding team may include a:
- Occupational therapist
- Speech language pathologist
These programs are located in Saskatoon and Regina. We can assist you to coordinate your services by calling:
- Alvin Buckwold Child Development Program (Saskatoon) at 306-655-1070.
- Speech Language Pathology department at Royal University Hospital (Saskatoon) at 306-655-2434.
- Children’s Program – Wascana Rehabilitation Centre (Regina) at 306-766-5710.
Some children with complex feeding needs can be helped closer to home by your local therapy team. We will be happy to coordinate this care for you and your family. You may also contact your local therapy department for services in your home community.